These Banana Lemon Muffins are the perfect addition to Morning or Afternoon tea. They are fluffy, light and the tang of the lemon make them fresh.
To know how to make them watch the video:
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 1100 grams melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- The butter needs to be soft and at room temperature.
- Don’t overwork the batter as it will make the muffins dense.
- Preferably use yoghurt and eggs at room temperature.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15-20 mins or until golden.
- Keep the leftover muffins in an air tight container.